A Programmatic Ad Exchange
Programmatic targeting for marketers across all sectors of the marijuana industry.
Powered by MNIx, Cannabx delivers scalable digital advertising solutions for all facets of the Cannabis industry, including dispensaries, production, and brands. Cannabis and CBD marketers can unlock the power of programmatic advertising and display ads online, connected TV, podcasts and video.
Cannabx offers Programmatic Advertising Solutions for Cannabis & CBD companies, including
- Ad inventory from more than 15,000 publishers for both CBD and THC advertisements
- Exclusive display and pre-roll ad placements that are pre-approved for both CBD and THC ads
- Significant campaign scaling, with advanced targeting capabilities across programmatic displays such as websites, streaming services, and podcasts
- Full funnel, conversion-based attribution
get access to display and inventory that targets their best prospects, wherever they are.
Advanced Cannabis and CBD Audience Targeting
Leading-edge targeting technology reaches your valuable consumers, wherever they go. We can target your cannabis and CBD customers by their audience attributes using:
- Behavioral Targeting
- Mobile App Data
- Search History
- Contextual Targeting
- Site Retargeting
Advanced Full-Funnel Attribution
Track vital insights on consumer activities throughout live campaigns including:
- Site Conversions: Discover how many users visit your cannabis brand’s site as a result of an ad campaign.
- Cart Checkouts: See the number of cannabis product purchases and purchase amounts among users exposed to your advertisements.
- In-Store Sales: Track incremental visits to your physical CBD store or cannabis dispensary driven by your campaigns.
- App Installs: Monitor how many users download your dispensary app after seeing an ad.
In addition to Cannabx, MNIx provides a wide variety of solutions for Cannabis advertisers, like Endemic Sites, Native, Audio, OTT, and DOOH.
What is the best way to market your cannabis dispensary business? More companies are popping up, so learn how to make sure you stay ahead of the competition. / Read more
As states determine cannabis advertising protocols, dispensaries and brands are becoming increasingly more cautious and creative with their marketing efforts. / Read more