Local Online Advertising
Local sites are the most trusted by consumers, and ours is the #1 Local Ad Focus Network in the country.
80% of our campaigns had a geographic focus last year, so you know we know local. We have three distinct and powerful ways to connect your message with your audience, across local newspaper, television, and radio websites in your desired markets, nationwide.
And while we’d never play favorites, comScore does: they named our Ad Network the #1 Local Ad Focus Network in the country for the fifth consecutive year.
Source: comScore 2019.
Our Local Solutions
Advertise on local radio, TV, and newspaper sites.
Reach your audience on our network of local endemic radio, TV, and newspaper sites.
Our demographic and behaviorally targeted network of all local radio, TV, and newspaper sites.
Why Local Online Marketing?
Local sites rank first among all sources for trustworthiness, credibility, and being the most informative place to find local content of all types, including news, information, entertainment, sports, and classifieds. They’re perceived to be more current, credible, and relevant to consumers.
Why MNI for Local Advertising?
Our site direct network options are the perfect solutions for reaching your local audience:
- The Omnipoint System determines top sites by KPI, reach, and demographics.
- Stand out with custom high-impact units, email blasts, roadblocks, interstitials, and site skins.
- Site agnostic options and no pre-purchased inventory.
- Fully transparent run of local network.
- Our aggregated local buying power means you enjoy aggressive CPMs.
- Eliminate the time and hassle of working with numerous local sites directly.
Local Mobile Advertising
Mobile devices and local targeting were made for each other, as consumers take their smartphones everywhere they go. Localized content and ads make a personal connection with consumers, who pay closer attention to local messaging.
- Offer coupons and promote sales.
- Include eye-catching and memorable rich media.
- WAP and In-App executions.
- DMA level targeting.
- Front-end transparency.