Local ads. National magazines.
Our fourteen lifestyle-aligned networks allow precise targeting in top-tier national magazines, or you can build your own.
- Powerhouse titles, including PEOPLE, InStyle, FORTUNE, and Better Homes & Gardens.
- Local or regional magazine buy in national magazines, without waste.
- Nationwide geographic targeting, ranging from major metropolitan areas to niche markets, for optimal precision.
- No charge copy splits let you localize your message or creative by market.
- Overlay high-impact units to extend engagement and increase recall.
Our Magazine Networks
Pair additional magazine titles to boost your circulation or audience profile.
Our Powerhouse Magazine Titles
Effective Magazine Advertising
High-impact units drive engagement and increase brand recall.
Capture consumers' attentions with units including traditional BRCs, Die-Cut Stickers, Texted Varnishes, and Expanding Maps. As a leading magazine advertising company, we believe in creative that makes ads stand out.
Check Out The Modern Guide to Spectacular Magazine Ads below,
and explore how to boost the engagement and recall of your magazine advertising using high impact units.
Keep Your Costs Low
and Your ROI High for National, Regional, and Local Initiatives.
Our geo-targeted magazines reach exactly the audience you need to reach, across the street or across the country.
- Target specific geographies to increase market share.
- Garner higher recall.
- Complement a national campaign by loading up in the 20% of markets that generate 80% of your revenue.
- No-charge copy splits by market.
Customize Local Messaging at
No Extra Charge
Consumers are drawn to local ads in prestigious national magazines, and our no-charge local copy splits mean no wasted ad dollars.
How to engage National, Regional, and Local Clients
- Encourage consumers to visit a specific store location.
- Roll out new products or heavy-up messaging by market.
- Promote seasonal programs.
- Align ad campaign with distribution channels.
- Change creative by market to test creative execution/design, strength of market, promotions, etc.