LATEST TRENDS AND INSIGHTS
WHITE PAPER: Holiday Trends
Brands that start planning holiday campaigns early increase their chances of getting their piece of the holiday pie.
Local sites are most trusted by consumers, and ours is the #1 Local Ad Focus Network in the country.
80% of our campaigns had a geographic focus last year, so you know we know local.
We have three distinct and powerful ways to connect your message with your audience,
across local newspaper, television, and radio websites in 210 DMAs, nationwide.
And while we’d never play favorites, comScore does: they named our
Ad Network the #1 Local Ad Focus Network in the country for the third consecutive year.
Source: comScore 2017.
Local radio, TV, and newspaper sites.
Network of local endemic radio, TV, and newspaper sites.
Demographic and behaviorally targeted network of all local radio, TV, and newspaper sites.
Local sites rank first among all sources for trustworthiness, credibility, and being the most informative place to find local content of all types, including news, information, entertainment, sports, and classifieds. They’re perceived to be more current, credible, and relevant to consumers.
• The Omnipoint System determines top sites by KPI, reach, and demographics.
• Stand out with custom high-impact units, email blasts, roadblocks, interstitials, and site skins.
• Site agnostic options and no pre-purchased inventory.
• Fully transparent run of local network.
• Our aggregated local buying power means you enjoy aggressive CPMs.
• Eliminate the time and hassle of working with numerous local sites directly.
Mobile devices and local targeting were made for each other, as consumers take their smartphones
wherever they go. Localized content and ads make a personal connection with consumers, who pay
closer attention to local messaging.
• Offer coupons and promote sales.
• Include eye-catching and memorable rich media.
• WAP and In-App executions.
• DMA level targeting.
• Front-end transparency.