Your Privacy Matters
Our mission is to be clear and transparent about how and why we collect and use information and to empower you to control your personal information. You are not a product, you are our customer.
When Does This Policy Apply?
What Personal Information Do We Collect About You?
- Contact Information (name, address, email)
- Online identifiers (IP address, internal and third party identifiers, advertising identifiers
and device information like unique device ID)
- Internet Activity Information (browsing history, information and website usage data)
Where/How Do We Collect Information About You?
- From You (when you sign up for our newsletter, or ask us to contact you).
- From Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies (information stored on your browser, which tell us your browser, device information, IP address, and how you interact with the Services).
- From Others
- Our Clients
- Service Providers
- Data Partners
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide marketing services to our Clients, which may include sending emails or delivering their advertisements to you
- To analyze your use of our website
- To protect us and you from fraud and other security issues
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We share your information in the following circumstances:
- Our clients.
- With the other companies owned by Meredith Corporation.
- With our service providers, who use your information on our behalf to help us with the purposes described above.
- When required by law or as we deem necessary to respond to requests from public authorities, for business transfers or other related purposes.
How Can You Control Our Use of Your Information?
We collect and use personal information on behalf our Clients, who are advertisers. Please contact the advertiser you have interacted if you would like them to restrict our use of your information.