LATEST TRENDS AND INSIGHTS
WHITE PAPER: Holiday Trends
Brands that start planning holiday campaigns early increase their chances of getting their piece of the holiday pie.
want to buy ads only
for the markets you need?
look no further.
We pioneered the delivery of local ads in national magazines, and we’re still doing it best.
• 39 powerhouse titles, including People, InStyle, Real Simple, and Travel + Leisure.
• Local or regional print buy in national magazines eliminates waste.
• Deliver your message to your target audience in 200+ DMAs.
• No charge copy splits let you localize your message or creative by market.
• Overlay high impact units to extend engagement and increase recall.
Twelve audience targeted, lifestyle-aligned networks that are geo-targeted to reach your precise audience.
Pair additional magazine titles to boost your circulation or audience profile.
39 POWERHOUSE MAGAZINE TITLES
• All Recipes
• Better Homes & Gardens
• Bloomberg Businessweek
• Cooking Light
• Country Living
• Elle Décor
• Entertainment Weekly
• Food & Wine
• Food Network Magazine
• Harpers Bazaar
• House Beautiful
• Marie Claire
• Martha Stewart Living
• Men’s Journal
• O, The Oprah Magazine
• People en Español
• Rachel Ray Every Day
• Real Simple
• Sports Illustrated
• This Old House
• Town & County
• Traditional Home
• Travel + Leisure
Source: Time Inc. Study Performance of Special Units, Advertorials and Multi-Page Ads.
From traditional BRCs, loyalty cards, and die cuts, to stickers, textured varnishes, and expanding
maps, we can deliver highly effective print ads that are limited only by your imagination. As a leading
magazine advertising company, we believe in creative that makes ads stand out.
Checkout The Modern Guide to Spectacular Magazine Ads and explore how to boost
the engagement and recall of your magazine advertising using high impact units.
Our geo-targeted magazines reach exactly the audience you need to reach,
across the street or across the country.
• Target specific geographies to increase market share.
• Garner higher recall.
• Complement a national campaign by loading up in the 20% of markets that generate 80% of your revenue.
• No-charge copy splits by market.
Consumers are drawn to local ads in prestigious national magazines,
and our no-charge local copy splits mean no wasted ad dollars.
• Encourage consumers to visit a specific store location.
• Roll-out new products or heavy-up messaging by market.
• Promote seasonal programs.
• Align ad campaign with distribution channels.
• Change creative by market to test creative execution/design, strength of market, promotions, etc.